Do you have a new program that you need to implement or a needs assessment to complete? Are you looking to build partnerships with the private sector in the form of a committee or task force? Our team has experience working inside and outside of the government – at both the state & federal level.
Facilitate advisory committees | Write grant applications | Oversee grant review process | Write grant reports and state plans | Produce needs assessments | Develop technical & visual reports | Conduct policy analysis | Manage projects & develop new programs | Create strategic plans.
As Indiana continues to address gaps in early care and education, Governor Appointed Early Learning Advisory Committee (ELAC) was created in 2013. Transform Consulting Group has been a part of the work from the beginning in various ways:
- Providing backbone support for regular committee meeting
- Convening stakeholders to gather statewide data regarding the affordability, accessibility, and availability of early care and education
- Writing and designing the annual report
- Developing and maintaining interactive data dashboards
- Managing ongoing communication through website management, press
relations, and email campaigns
Former Chairman for Indiana Early Learning Advisory Committee
Watch how Transform Consulting Group plays a critical role in managing the many partners, volunteers and projects that are critical to the work and outcomes desired for Indiana’s Early Learning Advisory Committee and high-quality early learning for families.